05 August 2012

Sunday Night



The best Sunday nights follow afternoon naps for all, begin with a delicious meal, and end with Dave playing the piano for us. And of course the girls join in too. Madeline loves to play (or just listen), and Violet can't help but dance any time she hears a tune.


July went by way too fast and I'm still surprised that it's already August, even though we're almost a week into it. Last month we spent a week down in Williamsburg, Virginia, with my family and that was a lot of fun. The rest of the time . . . well, I don't know what to tell you about at this point even though we had a fabulous month. Let's just all remember that even though it's August, IT'S STILL SUMMER! Don't give up on it yet, no matter how much you love the fall. It's hot and oh-so-humid, but I'm happy to enjoy the pool a bit longer.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Uh...what about the fact your three year-old is reading?!?1

DP said...

You know what they say--"when in Reading, . . ."

Janiebelle007 said...

I love the braid. Love Love Love it.