08 November 2012

Hi, baby.


I've had so much to say the past couple of weeks that I haven't said any of it. There's been an Amish buggy ride, a hurricane, Dave's birthday, election day, and lots of regular stuff. So. For now I will just offer up this little picture of Violet. Because she has pigtails. And because she is cute even when her face is dirty and she's plotting how to get the camera instead of smiling. I'm not sure how to say this, but . . . I LOVE THIS BABY!

5 comments:

S said...

She is SO cute Sarah!

Janiebelle007 said...

That worked perfectly. She is so adorable. Can't wait to see her.

Hannah said...

I love her and I can't wait to hear more!

Emily S said...

She is adorable . . .and also I am on the edge of my seat.

meg said...

I LOVE HER!