28 November 2012

It didn't take her long to turn into a little me . . .


Madeline likes a lot of things, but she especially loves curling up on the couch to read a stack of fresh library books. I'm with her there . . . and I love that she's into it.


Also. It snowed! I will admit that my hard winter heart immediately got excited when I peeked out the window and saw the snow falling yesterday morning. I knew it would be magical and wonderful for the girls. It didn't snow much, as you can see, but we bundled up and played outside for a while and it was great fun.


Madeline was most looking forward to making snow angels. She made several and then said, "Ahh. That is just so relaxing." It's crazy to me that less than a week ago we were walking around with no jackets and now it's cold enough to snow, but hey. That's November for you.

5 comments:

S said...

That's cute about the library books...and everything else!

Hannah said...

I LOVE THESE BABIES SO MUCH!

Emily S said...

I love that the snow angels are a total clean-the-grass experience. So cute!

Janiebelle007 said...

I love this whole thing. And I want to know if Madeline will cook while you read. Also,one snow storm never hurts. I like your street.

krista jo said...

I ordered the blessing outfit online, just google "knitted romper", I think the brand I got was Tadpole or something like that. I paid only about $25. They didn't have any nb sizes when I got mine a couple of years ago and the 0-3 month size runs a little big, so if she has a teeny baby, just warn her! It was a perfect fit for Rowan at about 2 1/2 months, but we blessed Finnley earlier and it was a little big for him!