Yeah, I really like them too. And you would like them even more if you could hear Violet say, "Cheese!" in her tiny voice and throw back her head for a big grin.
The second thing: I just got back from leaving Madeline for her very first sleepover at Grandma's house. She was pumped. Mostly because it meant she would have plenty of time to play with this Fisher-Price farm set that Dave's mom has carefully saved all of these years. Yes, the first thing she said when I shared the good news about the sleepover was, "Hooray! Now I can play with the barn!" I really love this set because we had one when I was little too (although I don't remember any of the people, just the animals).
Anyway, when we said good-bye tonight, Madeline gave us cheery hugs and then said, "Wait, you're taking Violet??" She was totally fine with Dave and I leaving but was floored that Violet wasn't going to be part of the sleepover too. "But she's my sister!" Repeat five times. They hugged each other for about five minutes straight before we left. I'm glad they like each other.
And seriously? Having only one kid at home is a little bit weird. So funny that Madeline and I used to do this all the time.
6 comments:
They're adorable. I can't say it enough.
Kids like the "real" fisher price stuff so much more than the new ones. Too bad they're a choking hazard or something. And that is pretty darn cute that they like each other so much! Don't you love matching sisters!
Oh, the nostalgia on those old Fisher Price people . . . they fit so nicely in their little holes. Also just noticed Madeline is reading "How Santa Claus Got His Job" in the photo below. Nice.
So cute that they love each other!
hahahaha That's so cute. "But she's my sister!" ahhhahahaha Love it. Those girls are pretty darn cute.
They so cute in the dresses. Love Vi's piggie tails.
Love the dresses! So cute :) Miss them. Miss you.
Post a Comment