27 December 2012
Christmas Morning
Christmas. Oh, how I love Christmas with the girls. It's such a magical thing. We gave them a playhouse and they were immediately in love with it. When the weather warms up we'll have room for it out on our deck, but for now, while they are still super jazzed about it, the living room has plenty of space.
At the last moment (as in, running errands with Violet on Christmas Eve) I found a cute little high chair and mini pack-n-play set that I couldn't resist throwing in as part of their gift. Both M and V really love playing with their baby dolls, so it was the perfect complement to their little house.
And of course they were spoiled rotten with other gifts from grandparents. They gasped when they saw this little wagon . . . should be lots of fun.
This is actually the first time that we've been on our own for Christmas, and although there are so many things that I love and miss(ed) about Christmas morning at the Gibby casa, we really had a perfect morning with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love y'all!
We missed you, too. But it really is a special time when you have christmas on your own. A real family is what I always felt. OUr own traditions, some we brought from our families, some that were new. Looks like a great day.
So cute. Love the stocking hangers. We started being on our own 2 years ago and I was surprised by how awesome it is. Would never go back. Glad you had fun!
So cute! Love ya!
Love your stockings! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Miss you!
Post a Comment