06 January 2013

Miss Violet


I thought I lost this picture tonight and I was sad. But I didn't! And now I'm happy. I think this was taken last August, back when the world was warm enough for clothing that shows chubby little baby calves and hanging out on our front porch in the afternoons. Oh, Violet. She's wonderful.

5 comments:

S said...

The first thing I noticed was the adorable baby chub!

Janiebelle007 said...

It's her cute little lips and her eyes that get to me every single time. The baby chub is just a bonus.

Hannah said...

she's soooo cute!

Christie said...

Fun to catch up on your cute blog. I love the girls' friendship they already have. So sweet. Those Christmas dresses are adorable, and I'm with Madeline--that Fisher Price barn is quite cool!

Emily S said...

So cute - funny this is that's about what Lissy's body looks like right now. Sooo huggable!