22 February 2013

Fashion 101, by Violet


On this cold, cold February morning, I just wanted to show you that Violet knows how to look awesome. She would happily spend all day clomping around in these boots; I have even caught her wearing absolutely nothing but the boots. Running away from me as fast as she could.


Also? Impressive that she can sit this way for an extended amount of time while she builds blocks. Love this baby.

4 comments:

S said...

I'd love a naked booty shot! Does that make me sound sick? And I guess other cultures still sit on the haunches like V does. My american booty likes chairs too much. She is so cute.

Janiebelle007 said...

I love this baby, too.

Hannah said...

Dear Sarah,
Please send Violet to Lubbock.
Love,
Hannah

Emily S said...

How did I miss this?! Way fashionable, way to go, girl!