This girl, right here. There is no possible way she could love Jacob any more than she does.
Hi, by the way. I really wanted to check in again before the year winds to a close--mostly because I've been this close to sharing a million things over the past two months, but rarely have I made it happen. The good news is that my baby is still really cute. It's amazing how he can seem so big and so small at the same time. He's still only two months old and is already over fifteen pounds--which is incredibly huge to me--but when I scoop him up, he still feels like such a feather and I remember that fifteen pounds is still pretty darn small.
Jacob is such a kind, gentle little guy. He puts up with a lot from his adoring older sisters, and although his life is most at risk in their hands, he humors them and he loves them for their craziness. When the girls were playing baby dolls one day they asked me to put Jacob in their doll crib, so I obliged. He was pretty crammed in there. Violet was kind enough to tuck him in with her very favorite blanket in the entire world--definitely a sign of true love.
This was a few weeks ago, before he got so free with his smiles and when he still made limited eye contact. Just as I said we should get him out of the crib so he wouldn't be uncomfortable, I caught him looking up at Violet with pure adoration.
See? He adores her.
3 comments:
He better adore her or she won't use her doctor kit to fix his owies or bold diseases. And yes, she is so loving to him. Vioet is one joyous girl. She can not love him more.
So cute! Being a younger brother to sisters can be rough. David was always forced to play barbies and we frequently dressed him up in girl clothes (makeup and all). He still turned out normal (as normal as Westerberg can be, anyway).
How could he not adore her? She's Violet! :)
Post a Comment