A perfect picture of Jacob's first time swinging except for the spit, right? I thought about using a lesser-but spitless-picture, but you know what? There is a lot of baby spit around here and I'm okay with that. It's one part of motherhood that is not very glamorous but that doesn't gross me out. Jacob really enjoyed swinging.
So did his crazy sisters.
I actually got on here to say that I may never go out of my house with the kids again. Even if we have a nice time while we're out, by the end everything has usually gone downhill enough that it just doesn't seem worth it. But you know, looking at these pictures makes me happy. Maybe we will venture out again.
Yes. I'm thinking that we will.
5 comments:
Ha, so true about not wanting to leave the house! One day it won't be so bad, though. Just remember you're at the absolute low point of child logistics right now. It will get better!
It's not the going out that's a problem it's the leaving to come home!
Oh my cute baby!!!
That's so funny Sarah! I thought you'd be one to have everything under control because you seem so good at all that. Now that Edes is 15 months old, I'm more happy to go places. With each kid though, my time for going places increases a lot!
Oh the cuteness of your kids!! And the bravery of you to adventure out!
Post a Comment