Yes! Congratulations! 10 pounds! Go Madeline!
double digits! Fantastic!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!! she's doubled in size! way to go, Madeline!
In terms of their differences, Madeline is way cuter than the bag of potatoes!
And I don't think that you would want to cook Madeline up for dinner with some nice butter and cream....
very funny! I thought it was some Idaho joke at first.
what a chub. loving that double chin. such a cutie.
What a cutie!!!
so cute! and i love the post. but let's be honest... we all know that Madeline is worlds adorable than a bag of kartoffln. That's a milestone! Way to go, Madeline! Keep growing baby!
What a chunk! Just kidding congratulations! She is adorable as always.
Go Maddie, go Maddie! What a little doll!
Yay!
Hurray! I always think little babies look like sacks of potatoes, sorta. Madeline is way cuter though.
Hey, she's starting to look a bit chubby! YAY!!
I choose Madeline.
Yay! I am so glad! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Yes! Congratulations! 10 pounds! Go Madeline!
double digits! Fantastic!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!! she's doubled in size! way to go, Madeline!
In terms of their differences, Madeline is way cuter than the bag of potatoes!
And I don't think that you would want to cook Madeline up for dinner with some nice butter and cream....
very funny! I thought it was some Idaho joke at first.
what a chub. loving that double chin. such a cutie.
What a cutie!!!
so cute! and i love the post.
but let's be honest... we all know that Madeline is worlds adorable than a bag of kartoffln.
That's a milestone! Way to go, Madeline! Keep growing baby!
What a chunk! Just kidding congratulations! She is adorable as always.
Go Maddie, go Maddie! What a little doll!
Yay!
Hurray! I always think little babies look like sacks of potatoes, sorta. Madeline is way cuter though.
Hey, she's starting to look a bit chubby! YAY!!
I choose Madeline.
Yay! I am so glad! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment