At the beginning of October, we got a free family photo shoot with a professional photographer, Jeremy Rasmussen of Deep Focus Studios. He was kind enough to donate his services to the CF chapter in Utah. As part of this, he took photos of CF patients so their images can be used in a slideshow at an upcoming event to support the CF foundation. And, because he's nice, he offered to take family photos as well.
ANYWAY, the point is really that we just got amazing family pictures, and I of course want to share the love with those of you who are dying for more pictures of Maddycakes. And, you know, of DP and me. Madeline didn't smile in very many of the pictures, which is kind of strange because she's usually a total ham for the camera. I think she was thrown off by the photographer's facial hair. (Oh, and props to my sister Hannah, who made me swear on a stack of jeans that I wouldn't pull my hair up for the pictures.)






14 comments:
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Sarah, Madeline and you two are looking great :)!! I really like the photos where she's crawling on the road and where she's sitting on DP's shoulders. It looks like she's using his head as a drum hehe.
The cutest girl ever.
Und meine Eltern schicken viele Grüße und wünschen euch alles, alles Gute :)!
Much love from far, far away!
great pictures - they are adorable!
That last picture of your family is just too darling.
I want copies!!!!!! But you could get arrested for letting her crawl in the road! And you won't let Grandma feed her snacks. Brother! Anyone else see the humor in that?
Hey, it was a paved trail, not a road. I'm not that crazy.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture! Sarah, I've been in a fog...you are getting a masters? In what? How did I miss this?
Oh, my holy cute! I love these.
Beautiful pictures! I want some! We still haven't got any professional ones done with Marshall with all that's gone on . . . I'm sure you understand. Well the pics are awesome. Your little family is awesome!
I also love these pictures! I think the family is just darling! It's so hard to get kids to do what you want them to do for pictures. But I think they turned out soooo good.
Great photos! Madeline looks like such a sweetie.
LOVE them!
I really like the crawling in the road one, she looks cute. So cute, you've got some great christmas cards now.
So I am a little behind in my blog-reading...but Madeline is BEAUTIFUL and I adore that picture of you both kissing her. Cute! And I love that you refer to Dave as DP in your post :)
Post a Comment