06 May 2010

Miss M.

My mama has requested a happier picture of Madeline at the top of my blog. Apparently the picture of her first sweat chloride test isn't cutting it . . . I am still planning to write about Madeline's diagnosis with CF, but with finishing three graduate classes, writing a thesis, working 19 hours, packing my apartment, and chillin' with Miss M. full time, I somehow haven't gotten around to it. So, some happy pictures it is.

Nothing makes Madeline happier than her daddy coming home from work and an empty box. With both, she's good to go.


She has also really been lovin' our shoes lately, especially Dave's. Usually she brings them to me and demands that I put them on, but this morning she decided to try them on instead.


And then, of course, a giant flower pot is sure to keep her occupied for a while. You can throw a ball inside, climb inside and play peek-a-boo, or do numerous other things.


Yep, we still like her. Fourteen months going strong.

6 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

Oh my darling baby girl!!! She is so creative. She is the queen of playing 101 way with a.....

Renae said...

cute stuff!

Paul and Katie said...

Yay Mads! And Dave has really long hair these days.

Rachel said...

love that picture of her and Dave! Can't wait for you guys to move to DC so I can babysit all the time...or at least whenever Grandma Peris will let me have a turn.

S said...

I have such a soft spot for adorable little girls named Madeline. Don't know why...

Hannah said...

I don't want her to forget me!!!