08 May 2010

Today is Saturday.

Right now I'm sitting at DP's carrel in the law school, which is blissfully empty, as I work on my thesis. My feet are up and I'm making serious progress despite my admirable ability to get distracted. Madeline is home hanging out with DP himself, and from the pictures he's sent me, I think they're having a great time. Just thought I'd share the love and point out that DP titled the first picture "troll baby."




7 comments:

DP said...

The most blissful part about the library being empty is that I'm not there.

sarahflib said...

Good point. And that I can do things that would usually be obnoxious in the library, like putting up my feet or making a phone call.

Janiebelle007 said...

She is so fun. Glad it is warm enough for her to wear sandals.

S said...

I can't believe you can mother AND do things like write papers! I can barely mother and do laundry. Seriously, kudos to Sarah! I know this because I took an anatomy class and I just couldn't do a class and have a kid at the same time. I think it's so amazing.

Janiebelle007 said...

Not many can Susie. It's OK.

Janiebelle007 said...

One more comment.....Madeline is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

I. Want. Maddie!!!