06 July 2010

DP Unveiled

Please allow me to introduce you to my man, the one and only DP. Here he is streaking along the Autobahn, driving as fast as our humble Renault Clio would let him go (which was liberating, he reports, but definitely not as fast as the Mercedes that would come roaring up behind us). This picture was taken in Germany about two weeks ago, only hours before I also became one-who-can-drive-stick.

But as groundbreaking as that last statement is, this post isn't about me, it's about DP. You see, DP is a multi-faceted guy. He's a whiz with maps. He speaks several languages. He's a pretzel connoisseur. He studies law and public administration. He looks good in a polo. And he's the kind of guy who likes to play foosball with his little girl.


And the kind of guy who has a really cool family.


And perhaps most importantly for all of you, he's the kind of guy who now has a blog. That's right, the voice of DP can now be heard at DP Writings. Right now he is featuring a more detailed account of our never-before-revealed European adventures. You can check out the first post here and then move on to the rest at www.dpwritings.wordpress.com.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Exciting! Here's something rather funny: my youngest sister recently started her own blog as well. She'll be a senior this year and so she felt that in preparation for her college life she needed to have her own blog. Apparently, from her perspective that's a college student thing to do. hahaha

Renae said...

cool. I'll have to check it out.

Wesley said...

I will say I was a little nervous when I started reading "Here's a picture of Dave streaking..." before the photo loaded. :)

I'm glad you guys are having such an amazing adventure! Someday I hope we can get together and swap stories

Janiebelle007 said...

I love DP