
Last weekend we went to North Carolina to visit one of my dear friends. It was my first time in that great state, and I was super impressed with it! Seriously, it was gorgeous. Even the rest stop was the most beautiful rest stop I've ever seen in my life. The trees were massive and had leaves as big as my face (once again, I've never seen leaves that big in my life), and all of the colors were stunning. Gorgeous all around. So to those of you with North Carolina ties, well done on your state.
And then I just think these next few pictures of Madeline and Dave on our trip are funny.

I told Dave to put his chin down after I saw the first picture. He did a great job following through, but Madeline grabbed her own chin and wouldn't let go as long as I was taking pictures.
I love them.
10 comments:
Ha ha ha! So so funny! Love them too. DP is cool and Madeline is adorable and you're a babe. (Or should I go with 7th grade yearbook style? "your a babe.")
So, I'm waiting for my pictures to load, but we had so much fun and Scott and Mads are still talking about "Sarah and Dave and baby Madeline" and how they're "our bester friends!"
I love those two AND the blogger!
That is so cute! At least she knows where her chin is, smart girl. I love you all!
I went to North Carolina for the first time this summer. I drove there from Utah with my little brother. Now we talk about going back "home" to Carolina even though we've spent a grand total of one day there. The FIRST thing we're doing when he gets home from his mission is riding motorcycles from one end of the Blue Ridge Parkway to the other.
I am really glad you liked it, too. Also you have a really pretty baby.
I agree with you Sarah. North Carolina is the best. Did you have any barbeque?
Ashley, I didn't have any barbecue, unfortunately. We weren't there very long. It was great, though, and I definitely thought of you!
Love to have adventures, Madelines hair is getting so long. Love you all!
As Sophie would say, "She's a garel", that's why her hair is getting so long. The waY she says girl is priceless. You will have to figure it out from the spelling.
Hey! So where in NC were you guys at? I am going to have to be mad if it was near Chapel Hill because I live there and you didn't even come to see me or let me come see you! =) Just giving you a hard time, I am glad you enjoyed the trip to NC, it is a beautiful state!
Post a Comment