And here I thought it was my being at the graduation that would make it all worth it. Boo!
YAY!! Congratulations!
Yep, the hood is totally awesome. :) Congratulations! That's so great.
It almost makes up for the busted hood on our car.
Congratulations! The end of an era! Start of a new one--earning money!
Way to go Davigee! Hope you got a picture in front of the tanner building too!
Super Super Congratulations!!
But where is your belly, Sarah? It isn't fair that you don't have one.
It's definitely there, Tara . . . I guess the baby was just hiding behind Dave's robe. I'll have to post a picture one of these days.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
And here I thought it was my being at the graduation that would make it all worth it. Boo!
YAY!! Congratulations!
Yep, the hood is totally awesome. :) Congratulations! That's so great.
It almost makes up for the busted hood on our car.
Congratulations! The end of an era! Start of a new one--earning money!
Way to go Davigee! Hope you got a picture in front of the tanner building too!
Super Super Congratulations!!
But where is your belly, Sarah? It isn't fair that you don't have one.
It's definitely there, Tara . . . I guess the baby was just hiding behind Dave's robe. I'll have to post a picture one of these days.
Post a Comment