06 June 2011

So Apparently I Look Pregnant

That's what people tell me, anyway. Judge for yourself.

As of today, I'm 37 weeks along and Baby Sis is officially invited to come whenever she feels like it. Madeline arrived at 38.5 weeks, which was lovely back then but of course doesn't mean much this time around. We'll see.

In the meantime, I'm still fairly comfortable and I have plenty to keep me busy. As much as I'm looking forward to meeting our new little girl, life now is pretty good too and I'm enjoying all of my one-on-one time with Miss Madeline. Really, living with a two-year-old is pretty much a recipe for laughing ninety percent of the time. Who knew she could just keep getting cooler?

12 comments:

Marybeth said...

Another reason being tall pays off. Being 37 weeks prego = looking 30 weeks prego. Good luck!

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Ha! Well, if people saw the two of us together, they wouldn't think you looked so pregnant. Dave tells me I look smaller than I did with Kate, but nobody here has that comparison to make. And why is size no longer a taboo conversational topic when you're pregnant? I don't care for the temporary lift - at all. haha 37 weeks for me tomorrow! I have yet to be early. Maybe this is the time! It cracks me up that people think there is no way I'm making it to my due date based on my size. Good luck to you my dear! Hope I'm not super far behind you, or that you're super far behind me. :)

Katie M. said...

Okay, I just emailed you and inquired about how far along you were. I knew it had to be getting pretty close. But you look fantastic. Not even full term at all you unfair hot mama you.

People are odd. You don't look huge whatsoever. Especially for a second pregnancy. You simply appear healthy, carrying a perfectly sized baby, and beautiful. Lucky!

McKenzie said...

And you look a-ma-zing!

Rachel said...

yay! yay! can't wait for baby!!!

Wesley said...

Beautiful as ever! Enjoy the last little bit and all the best!!

Janiebelle007 said...

You look so cute! And I can't wait to see baby sis, either. SOOOO exciting!

Janiebelle007 said...

Oh, and return the basketball to the store. You should not try to take things by hiding them under your shirt.

Kevin + Marcy said...

What?! You're already that far along?! You look amazing, Sarah, and only like 7 months pregnant. I'm so excited for you guys and that cute little two-year-old of yours. And I agree: two-year-olds are hilarious. Cheers to you guys!

Sheena said...

Sarah,
I hope all goes well with your delivery! You look beautiful!

Renae said...

Okay, you look WAAY too cute to be that far along! Do you know that the rest of female kind pretty much hates you right now? (teasing)

Good luck and lots of rest!
Love,
Renae

Anna said...

You look adorable! Can't wait to hear about the new one! Good Luck!